Friday, October 16, 2009

shawty fire burning on the dance floor

DNTGFT(Do not thank god for thursday)
I caught (500) Days of Summer with Cheryl yesterday afternoon. It wasn't what i expected because i did not believe the commercial when it mentioned that it was not a love story. Nevertheless, it was interestingly realistic and awesome. I totally dig the soundtrack. So anyway, it was a short sort of reunion with Cheryl after her promos, because i had work. ikr, you can totally kill me. So anyway, work sped through the night unlike what i expected. I found myself playing with all the new Halloween stocks in the shop, I found myself upgrading my DJ Max levels, I found myself in love with reading, in love with Stephanie Meyer's classics again. I was sort of impressed with the speed i am reading through the book because i fucking finished 10 chapters a day. \m/ Or maybe her narrations totally impressed me. haha 

TGIF. I hit Borders today, found myself reading through the first chapter of The Lost Symbols unknowingly. WOW First time i finished a chapter of Dan Brown's books k. I never had the patience to since I tried reading Da Vinci Code. Anyway, I have this sick particular thing about books. I don't read a book with puny font sizes, and I will close the cover of any book without my preferred font. And i totally dig hard covers more than those ... soft? haha right enough about books. i feel like a bookworm now.

And yes i know, I should be born blonde. So you can legally call me bimbo.
Anyway, I can't wait for tomorrow because guess who's back?!
^^ 

P.S ikr stands for i know right
so stop asking? kthnxbai

No comments:

Post a Comment