Friday, October 23, 2009

EVERYONE HAS GOT TO WATCH YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL

It is extremely funny, sweet, heart wrenching, it pisses you off, and the next moment makes you smile like a retard it is awesome. even though i'm only at the 6 episode, i can assure you it's worth your time. I had two days off from school this week, like slack only. Found myself in NP these two days. Today i tried to learn pool. Sengyau did not charge any fees and he was being really patient and nice, but then he got annoyed when i refuse to change my position so too bad. I don't know how, I tried to hit a ball hard but it backfired as the stick hit my finger and now there's a fuckin huge blister and it hurts like @^&#@6@$&@# Had my bit of fun anyway, so shall not complain like a pussy anymore. 

ITS SCARY ITS FRIDAY ALREADY. ONE WEEK DOWN. 5 MORE WEEKS TO MID SEM TEST. WOW.

WHAT THE SHINGZ ?!!?!?!??!

No comments:

Post a Comment