Saturday, October 3, 2009

i know, i know, this space is lacking of updates.

Hi. I haven't recovered from my flu and my cough and it's pissing me off. Because my flu has triggered a clogged ear and it has been 2 days. it's damn uncomfortable. According to the net, the best thing to do is wait till the flu subside, and then my ear will go back to normal. So anyway, i worked once this week, pretty fine to meet a new guy. He's really patient because i screwed up my settlement, again. -.- Saturday's a waste of time. ): i slacked at home, and only went to Borders because my momma insisted on buying the rest of the twilight series for me. And i actually wore my doc martens out?! It was just an hour or something, very sad because my boots were wet and muddy when i reached home -.- I hope tomorrow's a better day. I hope i can either get my navel pierced or my polariod tomorrow. I hate it that i'm so fickle-minded.

Grrrrrrrrr. k bye mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment