Monday, October 12, 2009

Momma's back to blogging.

Hello all, i apologise for the lack of updates. so anyway the past week had been the best week of my holiday i supposed. Chalet went awesome although it was not full attendance. I only remembered how bad i was at a beach volleyball game, how i love the sun that day because there was no sun = no more tan, how awesome my instax works during Han's birthday surprise, how we gossip over Pastamania, and how I got myself drunk. Wow, first time drunk. Barbara didn't like me drunk at all. It was an interesting experience, because now i understand why drunk people do things that they don't remember. I cannot imagine myself scolding CW over a comment he made, laughing at the tv, not being able to walk straight and having to bang walls -.- It was one nice experience though, just that i didn't like the part i felt nauseous and had to puke into the toilet bowl. I swear it stinked and it made me sober. Oh well, enough about me getting drunk. So all 3 days it was pretty fun, a pity our steamboat plan didn't worked. if not, i guess it would have been perfect. And then the next day we had Sakae buffet. It was the first time i ate so little as compared to other times when i ate a buffet alone with barbara. hahaha i am so -.- now that school is starting in a week's time = time to get serious in school's work. I'm so gonna get serious and get at least at 3.5 for my next GPA to come. If i don't, i swear you can slap me, and i mean it. I'm gonna be so sad because i'll be spending lesser time with one of my favourite clique in my life. ):

i have the most absurd urge now to transfer school and transfer course. i want to go to either NP or SP seriously.

and i have the most absurd urge to rob a bank because my bank account amount fuckin refuse to rise to a 3 digit. or maybe i am the one stopping it from rising. I NEED A RICH HUSBAND. Period.

k, enough about all these piled up updates, i will now update more frequent, cos mamma promise you that. bye

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

haha did i scare you with the large photos?

No comments:

Post a Comment