Wednesday, September 23, 2009

rustic living, i like.

wow, today is the first day of my new work at Tanglin Mall again. And i pretty much enjoyed it even though i had to stand like for 4 hours without sitting down. Still it wasn't tiring! Karen was really nice to us, so was Harry the rich kid with Isetan's privilege card. HAHA. ANYWAY, I don't know why, whenever i'm on the bus tuned in to my ipod, i tend to feel sleepy. And I never fail to take a short nap. BUT FOR TODAY. Something embarrassing happened. I actually lied on some random guy shoulder and he didn't wake me up. I don't know for how long i embarrassed myself, but i only woke up when i hit his collar bone. (or some other bones ) and totally reacted like a fool. I only said sorry twice and turn away and pretend as if nothing happened.(OMG)

Fortunately, he alighted after 2 stops or something. Wow, that has been a ride of my life.
And barbara don't be angry it wasn't on purpose right? ):

No comments:

Post a Comment