Sunday, September 20, 2009

I love my weekends packed w activities.

My title says it all. However, my mommy grounded me from having dinner outside anymore. Sigh. Anyway, Saturday was fine although i felt like i wasted major time. I was late(again) for about an hour, so I met Delwyn at 2 and we had to ride a bus all the way to Harbourfront, which took almost an hour. Ajisen Ramen was awesome though, never enough of Volcano! After brunch, we went to Sentosa and then we realised that there was something wrong with the calculations and we had no NTUC card then so it was sort of a wasted trip. We got to meet Chen Han Wei though and his body is not as hot as we all thought, still he looks charming! A pity he like guys. Awwww. So after this wasted trip, we rode another bus to town and pretty much let time pass after... I got scolded badly when I reach home, because 1, i was late i reached home about 10, and 2, my parents found out how much i had left in my savings account. So i was grounded. GROUNDED. in the holidays. WOW.

TODAY however was so much more well spent with my babies Cheryl & Debbie. Flea Titan III wasn't as good as i expected, but i managed to dig some treasures. Envy Cheryl with her Topshop top and Debbie with her sandals. We were tired at the end of the day but at least we enjoyed right. Great, they're gonna have their promos and i'll be damn bored till after they mug like fuck.
Love you babies! AND DEBBIE SHALL NOT BE JUDGED BY THE WAY SHE DRESS TODAY. ^^

I realise i have the need to type wordy posts. Kthnxbai

No comments:

Post a Comment