Sunday, September 27, 2009

I have now more than 30 pairs of shoes, not including slippers btw.

My saturday kinda suck as you can tell from my previous post. My parents were upset with me for not practising piano again. It really pisses me off that they have to bloody force me to play because it will backfire as by doing so, i will lose passion. Don't they ever TRY to understand? Sigh. However dinner yesterday was awesome. I couldn't help but help myself with the hakka noodles that tasted like heaven k. I was bloated after dinner and I can imagine the pounds i'm gaining. Shit.

Today however was incredibly great. I went shopping again, and yes bought myself tops and another pair of shoe. FYI, i just bought one last saturday, and i'm buying a new pair again today. WOW. I bought 4 pair of shoes in a month. Beat that. Anyway i'm not proud of the rate i'm spending money on apparels/shoes k. I feel like a professional on money management is essential in my life. Sigh. So anyway, barbara accompanied me and we had fun shopping. A pity we didn't get to eat sakae's buffet because it's not available during weekends. Otherwise, it would have been perfect. ^^ Oh, i wore my doc martens out today, and now i realise i have 4 huge blisters. And when i bathe the pain was stinging it was insanely unbearable i had to scream at the showerhead. So no more ankle socks but soccer socks next time i'm wearing boots. Swear.

OH YES, I DID EXTENSIONS TODAY!! Four streaks only though. Two streaks of blonde strands and two streaks of red. I like the blonde one better i can see myself highlighting my hair blonde in the near future.( I know it looks damn yellow/gold here but it's not! )



kkkk, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment