Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hi welcome back to my ever-boring world.

Hello guys, apparently i changed my url address. wow. anyway i've stopped blogging about a week or two and the topics i want to complain are piling up every single day. Ironic, but now i don't know what to say, or actually how to start.

Well, it's my holidays now and i'm pretty much wasting my time away. I worked for a week as a telemarketer(yes,again) and got dismissed after a week? "wow jasmine. impressed." anyway i earned enough to not starve for the next month. Still, I'll be hoping someone will call me from all the interviews i went for. i need an active income srzly. (to live up with the endless budget i keep to whenever i'm out)

I got the chance to go overseas but my mom chosed not to because first it's not safe for me to go alone, and second my giro not enough. I was dying of heart attack when my mother actually disagreed to letting me go Germany with school. Sighs. She said we were going for the sake of sightseeing more than enriching ourselves and it was not worth 2800 dollars to visit countries and not cities. I totally lol-ed at her reason. Did you? However, i actually felt like i died of a bullet in my head when my mother freakin disapproved me of going to Melbourne with Tiffany and her family. I was just depressed, seriously. My next trip's in november and it's just going to Indonesia for like 4 days or something. -.-
FML

i feel very guilty but is it just me or everyone that feels lazy to go back for training during the holidays? Elle and I are always either busy with work or personal activities that we skipped a week and half of training already. Great. Worse thing is, i signed up for Asian All Schools, she didn't. Die. I SHALL/MUST go back for training on tuesday before the calories add up to like 10kg. FML

my mommy's been bitchy ever since my exams ended. when she's like in sweats, she keep nagging like non-stop, and when she's all dressed up, she'll pamper me and buy me everything i like. I hate it most when she has to use her 'rights' to force me to practise piano every single morning for at least half an hour. That made me lose my passion for piano like almost instantly. you don't force me into liking something or disliking something, because life doesn't work this way. SHE BLOODY NEED THIS REGISTERED IN HER BRAINS. FML.

I guess you've heard enough of my rants or actually i predict some of you skipped reading all the above but it's okay. i do that when i chanced upon others' wordy posts. Now i shall try my best to end it off the best way i can.

In another day's time it will be Sunday. It will be Hari Raya Puasa and it will be flea titans which i am frigggin excited for. Shopping after pay day, is that not awesome or what?!?! AND. I am going for manicures and pedicures with Cynthia right? AND. Time Traveller's Wife AND Inglorious Basterds AND many more.

Bye and Thanks. (the best way to end a post)

No comments:

Post a Comment