Monday, November 2, 2009

can't let this feeling end.

Hello November. Wow 2009 just bloody flew. In 2 months time, it's 2010. And then i'm gonna die two years later, when I'm 20. ( I believe in the Mayan Calender whether you like it or not ) So today was the first day of the week and it started pretty bad. I left house at 8.55, with intention to catch the 9:05 bus, but I missed it. And the next bus came at 9.24 according to my itouch. Wow. I forgot about my shoes for presentation, and also my piano books for lessons straight after school. Thank god my 2 babies came down to crash my school. Having lectures with them again totally reminds me of higher chinese lectures we had together in school i miss xms, forever. ): So anyway, it was awesome to see them in my school.. they kept on saying it was cool and cool and cool(my school) while i thought it was fucking boring for a polytechnic.. So anyway, two hours spend together only but i was still happy they came. ^^

One interview down and it went smoothly in my opinion. I totally want to score k? I can't afford to get 3 and below for my GPA anymore in my entire life of tertiary education. I swear. I am gonna pawn your ass.

I miss my NP friends so bad ): It was from meeting at least once everyweek to none. ): Ugh and I secretly miss touch rugby too. sigh. My Life is Worse than Average thankyouverymuch.

Wow this is one of the first post without a word FUCK. I'm fuckin impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment